Revival Tour

Video I took of Frank Turner singing "I Knew Prufrock Before He Got Famous" last night at The Revival Tour. The new screenplay I'm working on is heavily influenced by this song. I told Frank that when I met him before the show and he high-fived me and told me to send it to him when I finished it.

Umm... OK!



I am sick and tired of people who are living on the B-list
Yeah they're waiting to be famous and they're wondering why they do this
And I know I'm not the one who is habitually optimistic
But I'm the one who's got the microphone here so just remember this
Yeah well life is about love, lost minutes and lost evenings
About fire in our bellies and about furtive little feelings
And the aching amplitudes that set our needles all a-flickering
And they help us with remembering that the only thing that's left to do is live
Yeah the only thing that's left to do is live
After all the loving and the losing, for the heroes and the pioneers
The only thing that's left to do is get another round in at the bar


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER