all i want for christmas



'
TIS THE SEASON!

The holiday season is definitely not turning out the way I'd pictured it but I think we may be on the brink of one of the best Christmases to date.

Well, miraculously, I managed to NOT die of mono though it was not a completely unreasonable thought for a couple weeks there. But I am happily on the mend now and it looks like I might even be able to go outside today (like a normal person, whee!)

The only downside now is that I'm here and not in Portland but, my wonderful parents and a certain Indiana gentleman (without whom I might not be here right now) conspired while I was ill to bring said Indianian to California for Christmas... Amazing.

So without being too longwinded here I'll just leave off for now with the note that I am finally feeling better, there is a holiday chill in the air and I can't wait for this Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER