the road

- to the east, to the east, the road beneath my feet. to the west, to the west, well i haven't gone there yet. and to the north, to the north, never to be caught. to the south, to the south, my time is running out -

"the road" by frank turner

Well, I guess I won't be winning any prizes for diligence when it comes to keeping everyone updated on life, eh? 

Portland has been an incredible place to be over the last couple months. From weekend to weekend it's been one thing, one visiting friend or family member, one show, one event, one everythingallatonce after another.

Not complaining. It's been amazing.

Without the time to really go into too much detail right now I'll use the power of photo journalism to illustrate the fun and love of what's been going on.

indy, mike & dean... together again
indy claims that dean loves him more than robindean
mount hood from pittock mansion
mom & dad came to visit!I-5
indy and his brother dakota
holding raindrops in his hands
big brother, little brother
we made caprese pizza... on subway breadmichull
my new fish, trout!
view of mount hood... on the way to walmart
first paycheck from ASP!!!
we don't like each other at all




1 comments:

  1. You are fantastic Little One! Love you, M.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER