sister friend


Happy, happy birthday Terra!!!

You are one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever known and my heart is fuller for knowing you. Yours is the kind of character that most only ever imagine they could one day encounter. Your heart has been forged in flames from something I know to be incredibly precious. You have fought hard to become who you are and my admiration is infinite. You are strong and certain in your love for people, and you carry yourself with dignity and humility far beyond your twenty years.

In short, you are the kind of person I want to be when I grow up.

I've had the honor of watching you grow into the incredible woman you are and continue daily to marvel at your spirit. Thank you for always being a light in my life, even when it was hard to see it shining anywhere else. Your love and support are unending and I couldn't love you more than if you were my own sister. 

Happy birthday, and here's to so many more!

1 comments:

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER