if it looks good, eat it

At this point I would love to post pictures of our Thanksgiving at Fortland (pet-name for Mike, Dean and Robin's house - a combination of Portland and Fort Wayne, appropriately enough) but my camera has decided to cross its arms, hold its breath and stomp its feet (bet you didn't know a camera could have arms, feet and lungs, huh?)... Like an onery child, my sweet little Canon has punked out on me. The lens is broken so the boys of my local Geek Squad have wrapped it up and shipped it off to military school, also known as Canon headquarters to see if they can't whip it back into shape for me.

Forgive my camera. He knows not what he does.

Meanwhile though, life is plugging along merrily. And rightly so seeing as we are now officially coming up on the holiday season. I've switched my ringtone to "Baby, It's Cold Outside" so I can carry my Christmas spirit with me wherever I go, and tomorrow begins The Great Holiday Decorating Spree of 2010! In lay terms, this means I will be doing a sweep of my local dollar store and Target to pick up an assortment of festivities (that I was unable to accquire last year, thank you mononucleosis), snuggling down in my apartment with a cup of some hot beverage, the year's first viewing of Elf and Love Actually and replacing the hundreds of autumn leaves and pumpkins with snowflakes, garland and LIGHTS... Lots and lots and lots of lights.

I think I'll make cookies, too.

1 comments:

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER