but it feels like i'm home again









Oh, hello there!!!

So this time next week I'll be back in Portland and the world will make sense again. 

I am on the edge of my seat, I am so excited.

I realize that this has all played out the way it did for a reason, that if I had never left I may not have realized just how much I love it there and how much that life meant to me... But I do apologize for the circus this roundtrip move has created. But I just wanted to say that I truly, and with my whole heart, appreciate all you have done for me. 

It was an incredibly hard realization to come to that my life was about to take a turn I didn't want. everything was in place, the cogs had been set into motion but it wasn't right. And I knew it before I ever left but could see no way of reversing the things.

However, Tom Shadyac said "If a person is going to grow, they must rethink everything." And so I am. I have. Life is taking yet another unexpected yet delightful turn and I cannot wait to see what I end up doing next.

So thank you, all of you, for helping me get my life back to the place I love

I love you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER