tossed salad & scrambled eggs












So I've been back home in the beautiful Pacific Northwest for a little over a week now. In that time I have quite literally traveled up and down most of the western coast of the United States. From Los Angeles to the Bay Area to Portland to Seattle and back to Portland once again.

I'm in love. With everything. And one person in particular. 

Life is BEAUTIFUL. 

Indy and I drove up to Seattle this past weekend for Heidi's wedding to Tyler Hagens. It was nothing short of perfect, an autumn wedding with no detail spared. And on top of that, it was a chance for us to get away for a couple days and seeing as neither of us had to work the day after the wedding we decided to spend all day Monday playing in the sunshine.

We wandered over the whole of Pike Place Market, had lunch overlooking Elliott Bay (under the watchful eye of a very persistent seagull), tromped around Gasworks Park (where Indy climbed on absolutely EVERYTHING, making Seattle his very own jungle-gym) and topped the day off by visiting the Fremont Troll under the Aurora Bridge. 

There was a crisp breeze, autumn light and love was in the air. 

What a delightful corner of the world.

Come along with me to my little corner of the world
Dream a little dream in my little corner of the world
You'll soon forget that there's any other place
Tonight, my love, we'll share a sweet embrace

And if you care to stay in my little corner of the world
We could hide away in my little corner of the world
I always knew that I'd find someone like you
So welcome to my little corner of the world

And if you care to stay in our little corner of the world
We could hide away in our little corner of the world
We always knew that we'd find someone like you
So welcome to our little corner of the world


- yo la tengo - 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER