100 resolutions


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2010 is off to a completely brilliant start, I must say. I have about 20 minutes before I need to bounce off to work but I just wanted to post up a few photos from this newly minted year.

Love to everyone!


Indy & me at the Living Room Theater Holiday Party (those are chopsticks by the way)

I made dinner for Indy's birthday! Baked chicken on a bed of wild rice with sauteed bacon and portobello mushrooms in a white wine cream sauce! And Pinot Grigio!

Indy's birthday dessert of Strawberry Shortcake and Moscato

Mike's first bullseye on their new dart board

New Year's Eve with Jonas, the guy who helped Indy find his motorbike

Indy shooting off a firework to ring in the New Year (I love this shot)

Laura & me at work on New Year's Eve... Decorating



2 comments:

  1. i expected to see 100 resolutions in this post. sorely disappointed. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have that kind of discipline.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER