solar energy

Here comes the sun, do-do-do-do...

It did! It came! For the past week Portland has been bathed in sunlight, crisp and bright. This past weekend was absolutely charmed - Saturday morning a bunch of us went to this place called Francis for breakfast (which, sidenote, was incredible) then spent the afternoon running around a park somewhere in  NE Portland playing on the jungle gyms and with other park wanderers' dogs. 




I swear, it was like God set up the lighting for my camera alone. Everywhere I looked there was a photo to be taken. 


This one of Jared is one of my favorites from the day. I love it when he doesn't know I'm taking his picture.


And now, since I'm about to run out the door yet again (I never have time to sit still anymore) I'll close with this last one, "Indy and The Old Boy", the 1991 Nissan he bought from Kalen for an absolute steal. 

La vie? Bon.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER