supper-ing

It's a little after six in the p.m. and I'm getting ready to head over to my friend Maria's for dinner. Since leaving work I haven't seen nearly enough of the friends I had there and I have no one to blame but myself. So Maria and I are remedy-ing that situation by making dinner tonight: she's making steak and salad, I'm bringing a bottle of red wine and portobello mushrooms sauteed with garlic, rosemary and balsamic vinegar... All to be eaten on her rooftop looking out over the city we've both made our home. 


In other news, while I have yet to hear back from Argyle Winery where I interviewed last week, I do have another interview with Erath Winery tomorrow afternoon. I love this winery and their wines and to work there, even for this part-time position, would be wonderful. So with any luck that will come through.


And now, off to my rooftop picnic!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER