aviators

The other day at Trader Joe's I was in line waiting to make it to the till. I had my gold aviators perched on my head, (over)anticipating the possibility of cloud-breaks and sun bursts making their valiant attempts in this tedious month of May.

Anyway, the cashier gal made mention of the man in front of me being prepared for said sun with his golden eyewear and then commented on my matching lenses.

"You guys are twins! That's awesome. You're very prepared. You guys are like Tom Cruise in Top Gun. And hey, if it's good enough for Tom Cruise, it's good enough for me."

"That's my philosophy with most things in life," I replied.

"Yes! That's awesome!"

I think I made a new friend.

We then proceeded to have a conversation about greeting cards with pictures of canned corn on them.

I love Portland.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER