le première

Hello!

Well, I think it safe to say right off that I miss all of you dearly. That being said I also want to thank all of you for your unbelievable support and encouragement - not just during these past few months here in Portland but from day one. Though I will say that the love you've all sent up here to the beautiful Pacific Northwest has been so appreciated I can't even tell you.

Anyway, I know I've been bad about correspondence and updates (because my life is oh-so-thrilling!) so I thought it best to give this a whirl! So from here on out I'll do my best to post photos and whatnot here where everyone can hop online and see what your crazy little daughter/granddaughter/niece is getting up to day in and day out as she flies by the seat of her pants hoping that her "ready, fire, aim" philosophy keeps her in good graces!

Love to all, miss you all - Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. God gave me life, and in 1986 He gave me the most important life in my life...and here you are!

    Love YOU the most!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER