shapes in clouds

Brigette and I were talking once about how movies have helped shape us into who we are now. To understand Brig fully one must be familiar with Sabrina, Gigi and Anne of Green Gables.

This train of thought led me to the following conclusion: I was meant to make movies. Because not only to I quote them constantly, adopting favorite lines as part of my everyday conversational skills, but they really have contributed to my upbringing. How wonderful it must be to know that the scripts you write become such an integral part of someone's life?! I want that. 

And so I bring to you the movies which I believe have helped raise me...

Little Women
A Little Princess
Father of the Bride
Any given Disney animated classic (Actually, Casey Jinks once told me that I was "raised in a Disney movie" - yeah, he was kind of right)

Watch these films and I can guarantee that I will make more sense to you (if there was ever any question, haha)

Love you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER