frogs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails!

Hello Jack!

Wearing the little hat I got him when he was born!

Kamdyn is clearly thrilled by flotation devices.


It's amazing how much he looks like his uncle!
That's what little boys are made of!

Well, the votes are in and it's unanimous... I have the two cutest nephews in the world.

Laura sent me the top photo of Baby Jack this morning - there are few better ways to wake up an hour before your alarm goes off! I actually giggled out loud at the sweetness of his little face. I can't believe he's holding his head up, he's so strong!

And to further my incredulity, Kamdyn will be ONE YEAR OLD in two weeks! Just incredible. He's growing up into such a little man (I'm trying to figure out how to get a couple of videos that Andrea posted on FB up on here to drive the point home how adorable this little guy is!)

Oh, I wish these two lived closer! Why are Montana and Indiana so far away!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER