forgive + forget

__

Last week, in my delightfully vague way, I talked about the power of forgiveness. And how God called me out on some things. 

This was what got that ball rolling.

Dominic is the newest pastor to join the team at Solid Rock and with his first sermon, he had my attention. 

Rapt. 

Sunday morning gave that word new definition in my book. If he had started the sermon with, "And Lauren? Yes, you there to the right - are you ready for this? You're gonna want to write this down." I don't think I would have been any more convicted than I was.

Anyway, I'm not posting this thinking everyone will spend the next thirty minutes watching it. I'm posting it for anyone who may need it though, the way I needed it. And so I never forget this lesson. 

Love fiercely - forgive freely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER