mother's day


Happy Mother's Day to my amazing mom

___________

Through absolutely everything:

From spontaneous road trips through California to running around the "homeland" in London, from late night phone calls to joyous reunions, our little safe haven on Pear Tree Lane to "The Burrow" on the marinatears from our laughter and laughter through our tears... 

We've been through it all, 
and even in the hardest of battles 
there is no one else I'd want next to me on the front lines.

 I love you no matter what.

___________

And to all of the other amazing moms in my life...

Over the years you have supported me without question, guided me with advice, loved me unconditionally, prayed for me when days were dark, hugged me when I needed it most and been there for me like I was one of your own. 

With my whole heart, thank you. They haven't invented words enough to tell you how much it means to have you in my life. 

Janna, WendyLorriePattSue & Lisa - so much love for you all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER