a cup of jo


OK, you've now heard me profess my love for Joanna Goddard and her amazing blog A Cup Of Jo somewhere around four hundred times. My coworker Jodi and I have each sent her a little note thanking her for her blog and for being generally awesome and surprise! each received a note in return! A woman that has over 15,000 people following her blog and who must get thousands of letters a day... Needless to say we were both just shy of giddy to have gotten responses. Anyway, I just wanted to put a face to the name. From the way she presents herself, she is kind, generous, goofy and loves her family like there's no tomorrow...

I can relate to that.

1 comments:

  1. Okay, feeling like a geek here but I can relate. I left a link in her comment section to a post I did featuring pics of Hunter (wearing his super cool Motorhead onsie and being generally disgusted by my cooking. You left a sweet comment, too - thank you for that. :D) I was shocked that she took the time to check the link and comment on the post. She has over 20,000 followers and writes for numerous publications. The fact that she took the time to visit meant a lot.

    Done being weird, now.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER