the riverhouse

For the last few days here, Indy has been dog-sitting for Lisa and Helios here at their house while they're in Mexico for a week. They live out in Lake Oswego which is just far enough away (and the house just big enough) to make it really lonely to be there all alone (I should know, it's where I used to live when I first moved to Portland). So I've been camping out here with the two boys - Indy and Jack the Wonderdog - for a couple days here.

With Indy working at 3:30am each day, I've taken to curling up with Jack on the couch here and waiting until he gets back at a more human hour of the morning to actually get up. Today we spent most of the day curled up in cozy blankets in front of the television watching shows OnDemand since they have a big, fancy TV set up. The only time that routine was interrupted was when Mr. Indiana drove me downtown to get my haircut and then out to Costco to pick up some Bacon Mac & Cheese (delicious, by the way...). 

And now, with the cheesy, bacon-y goodness firmly plastered to our insides, the boy is back under his blanket and dozing off before another early morning shift while I remain only slightly more lucid as I sit here tapping away at my computer watching The Sing Off

Sidenote: The group On The Rocks (here, in their first performance on the show) of The University of Oregon had a good run on The Sing Off and are the winners in my heart for sure. GO DUCKS!

Goodnight!

(photo reposted from Hip Hip Gin Gin)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER