doppelgänger

Per tradition, I spent Christmas Eve up at Dad's house. In lieu of a big, fancy holiday meal, we opted for the meal I mentioned in my last post (oh, still dreaming about it). While we were cooking, Maw Maw was busy rifling through boxes of old Farmer family photos and came across one in particular that shot out at me like a bullet.

The first photo above is of my Great-Grandpa Farmer, a man I never knew, taken in 1920. It struck me for obvious reasons... Because I had taken a photo - almost the exact same photo - of Jared a little over a month ago while we were in Indiana for his dad's wedding!

It's just amazing... Same pose, same hats, the suits... Simply stunning.

On that note, I'm sitting at the airport in Sacramento and I can't wait to get home and see him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER