are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era


Palindromes are fun! I say this here on day two of a ten day stretch of palindrome dates (1/10/11-1/19/11) which I think is pretty neat. I can remember (albeit vaguely) learning about this phenomenon in grade school and being immediately fascinated, looking for them everywhere. I searched words, phrases, dates... My favorite was always "racecar". Today it's "kayak" because, let's face it, "kayak" is a funny word. 

Anyway, I thought I'd mark the occasion with two of my other favorites. The first you've already passed by (as always, grateful for Andrew Bird and his musical genius), it's a beautiful song, worth reading the lyrics to. And the second is this fun little tidbit a friend once sent me.

Hope everyone is having a lovely January! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER