shredding

So today was Day 1 of my attempt to follow Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred. It's a workout based on the concept of differing levels of cardio, strength and ab routines. I read about it on this blog I found via Yahoo! and thought I'd give it a go. I'm coupling it with my regular routine of a minimum 3 days a week at the gym along with a daily yoga routine. After this first attempt, I can already tell it's going to hurt being alive when I wake up in the morning. Jillian is kicking my butt via DVD but it's exactly what I want. The only downside is that living on the second floor of someone's house makes for difficult jumping jacks and running in place. Hmph. Oh well. 

Wish me luck!

(photo courtesy, once again, of my iPhone)

1 comments:

  1. OMG! I totally have this and Scott and I attempted to do it last January. It even kicked Scott's booty and he is in shape. Good luck, it is hard, but I have read so many great results from it.

    Maybe I will start doing it again...or not. I will let you know.

    P.S. I have some of her other videos if you want to borrow them.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER