the pacific n o r t h w e s t

Multnomah Falls from 84 E

Mount Hood from Pittock Mansion at sunrise, 22 January 2011
View of the Columbia River from Skamania Lodge


Logs for the roaring fire in the lobby

The most incredible fireplace... With the most incredible rocking chairs... Which we sat in... Most incredibly

Us.

Our new favorite place in Washington

Sunday morning in the Gorge

Wind Mountain in the foreground with Dog Mountain peeking up behind it

Morning fog

Lounging by the fire
The photos simply don't do it justice but it's getting late and I'm completely knackered (though apparently not enough so that I can't throw some British slang at you!) so I'll let these do the talking for now. We woke up at about seven o'clock this morning to have a cup of coffee by the fire before breakfast (and snag the prime seating in those rocking chairs) but I'll do a proper rundown of Jared's and my weekend at Skamania Lodge in Stevenson, Washington when I catch back up on sleep! 

Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER