don't know just what to do with myself

Now that I'm on the tail end of this demon head cold, I finally feel like doing something beyond folding myself into the couch. Of course, my project for the day - going to work - has been called off. And now I have no idea what to do with myself (aside from eating snow out of a mug with my favorite spoon) (and yes, I have a favorite spoon). It's too early to go to the movies yet (and I've already seen/have no desire to see the few that start within the next couple hours) and so... 

I've drummed up a few options for the afternoon that don't require too much driving since I'm not exactly what you'd call proficient in all-weather automobiling. You see, this is where Jared's job becomes more frustrating because this is exactly the kind of day I would love to spend with him - curled up on the couch, stomping around Gabriel Park throwing snow at each other, having lunch somewhere new and hoping there's a big window or a fireplace to sit by... Alas. 

Bugger all. Now I'm sad that I can't spend the day with him. Hmmph. 

Anyway, I'm leaning toward tromping over to get coffee in the Village and treating myself to a baked good while I'm at it. Might even stop in to the bookshop and see if the little back cat who lives there is lurking around. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER