now this is happening


I think I finally hit the wall today. My skin feels like it's too tight around me, my brain is testing the limits of my dome (in a strictly non-concussive kind of way). I am creatively stagnant. I am stale. I am the crouton of inspiration - I kind of remind you of something that used to be bread, used to be able to harness a muse, but now...

Bah.

In an effort to sublimate my energy toward more innovative endeavors I've been playing with watercolors but I'm still irritatingly restless. I have the urge to yell at the top of my lungs, just for the satisfaction of getting something out. Or just lay on my car horn in response to the majority of Oregon drivers who still can't figure out a four-way stop.

I'm beginning to understand why people start fights in bars. They aren't angry people - they just have writer's block.

2 comments:

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER