nearing capacity

Stuffed with Inspiration Notebook
This is very irritating. The creative cogs are a-turnin' in my head but very little is actually coming out. I've started to get back in the habit of writing (almost) everyday but have yet to produce any creative works. It's mostly blogging and journaling which, to their credit, are wonderfully cathartic. It's still not giving these characters any room to run around. And it's becoming a problem, especially as I'm trying to fall asleep at night when the little buggers start shoving each other around in the mosh pit of my subconcious. I need to get something on paper soon. it's getting harder to keep mental details straight and my brain is dangerously close to reaching capacity. To paraphrase Lorelai Gilmore, it's Shea Stadium when The Beatles played. It's chaotic and I think George is fighting with Ringo.
(journal courtesy of katieblairdesigns)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER