seera + dionisy || the outtakes


Oh, I so don't even care if it makes me a terrible person...

Crying baby pictures are too funny.

And worry not - the greatest offense here was making them step on wet grass.

((they have a flare for the dramatics))

((still cute))







The following sequence is my favorite...


And that last one... The look Dionisy is giving his sister... It's too. good. 

A couple weeks later I got to photograph their birthday party... Oh, stay tuned.

World's most beautiful children, coming up soon!

3 comments:

  1. Second to last- that is my absolute favorite. Such twins!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the poor things! I agree though, crying baby pictures are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIONISY!? her name is dionisy!? that's soooo cute! also, these are hilarious, and it makes me want a baby more than even cutesy photos do.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER