seera + dionisy || round one


I've met a lot of sweet babies in my day.

I've actually come to terms with the fact that it must be my lot in life to photograph these sweet little nuggets because, oh, they're only this little once and they grow up way. too. fast. and being allowed into their growing worlds just long enough to catch this sweet babyness? It's actually quite an honor.

So when Emily's mom told her friend Anastasia to contact me about taking some pictures for her twins' it was settled: baby photography might be my favorite thing ever. 

Enter Seera and Dionisy.

Actually, first of all let's take a moment to salute mothers of twins.

I mean, ALL mothers deserve a standing ovation ((and a large glass of wine)) but moms of twins? 

Good heavens. 

Here's a case of wine, and there's more on the way.

I don't know how you do it. You are amazing.

((again, that goes for all moms))

These babes were an absolute joy to work with and I am thrilled with how these photos came out!




Seera is a little firecracker. She is working so hard at standing and walking - she can't wait to do all of the things! Those deep brown eyes are absolutely killer and even when she's crying she is still one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. 






Dionisy on the other hand is this pensive little creature who stares so intensely into his own little world that I have come to want few things more than to know what's going on in that little mind of his. 

His sweet nature is immediately evident and I swear, the inside of his head must be an absolute wonderland because just behind his eyes there is that undefinable something that leaves you certain he's thinking up something miraculous! 




it should also be noted at this point that baby fat rolls rank extremely high on my list of "best things ever in life EVER".











And while I would love to show you some pictures of these two together... You're going to have to wait until the next post.

Because the next post is all of the crying pictures.

And all of the pictures of them together... They are crying.

Anastasia and I both kind of loved those though.

It's an accurate representation of the first year.

Ooh, babies.


3 comments:

  1. Candid shots are always ALWAYS the best. :) And omg I love her little thigh rolls. The cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WAY too much cuteness for one post. : )

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER