shameless, part viii

shoes: target (two years ago)

top: old navy; necklace: DIY

scarf: somewhere in london; bracelets/watch: vintage from mom & grandma

pants: h&m

blazer: j. crew

shame: nonexistent apparently

I did it.

I jumped on the "brightly colored pants bandwagon".

It's a fun place to be.

There's a secret handshake once you're on board.

And free candy.

And a million dollar signing bonus if you decide to stay.

(I lied about one of those, but it's up to you to decide which one)

All aboard! 


5 comments:

  1. i need those pants in my life pronto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw bright khakis at gap yesterday adn for the first time they called to me. I do not nearly ooze coolness like you do, so I don't know if Id get to join the club, but it never hurts to try, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants. I may have to join the party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. I joined a few weeks ago with red ones and do a little happy dance with each wear. Although I wore them to work last Friday and got a Wtf? Double Take from one of the partners :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm joining the party. I'm just having a hard time deciding between hot pink or red. Hmm. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER