holiday spin



Do you get Lifetime?

GET IT. 

Even if it's only so you can watch Holiday Spin starring.... Wait for it... My friend Gary!

Better known as Garrett Clayton to the rest of the world. 

Better known as "the guy who makes better use of the acoustics at my mom's house than I ever did" (there may or may not have occurred a slightly toasted Little Mermaid sing along 
at my mother's dinner table one time).

Anyway, I'm losing track of my point... 

My point here is that Gary is amazing, I've never been excited for a Lifetime movie in my life but he makes it worth it, and you should probably watch it too.

The end. 

2 comments:

  1. Of course you know talented, amazing people. Sometimes I am amazed that my ranks of dirt and mullets make the cut.

    I'll have to figure out which channel is lifetime now!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER