on apple season & regrets in terms of dairy products


I keep buying honeycrisps.

So far the winners have been tucked away at Trader Joe's (as pictured above).

(sidenote while we're on the subject: do NOT be tricked into trying the Wild Salmon Jerky at TJ's... I guess the Trader was bound to let me down someday, I just didn't think it would come so soon)

I found some smaller contenders at Freddies tonight, but the verdict is still out because when I got home I ate sushi instead of apples.

And then I secretly wished I'd bought a wedge of bleu cheese before I left work because I could sure go for a good cheese binge right about now.

Also, on a related note, the Murray's Cheese Shop in said Freddies sells hats in an odd shade of yellow that say "Big Cheese" on them.

And while a big part of me thinks they're actually pretty hideous, another big part of me (the cheesy part of me) is seriously considering it.

1 comments:

  1. My favorites are Golden Delicious. I've found good ones at Freddies, WalMart(!), and the commissary.
    You should get the cheese hat.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER