the one where no one's ready

In order to be fully considered a female of my generation I must admit one thing: I love Friends.

I can safely say that I have not only seen every episode but also that there is a distinct possibility that, at the drop of a hat, I could recite most of them to you with little hesitation. There's a chance that I might act them out in their entirety as well. In fact, while we're being honest here, all I really need is to hear an episode and the rest is basically locked up in my brain, rolling around with what I can only imagine is a lot of other useless knowledge, a pair of pants, some marbles and a treasure map.

"The One Where No One's Ready" has been one of, if not my all-time, favorite episode for as long as I can remember.

Pure. Genius.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER