xx chromosome


Right. So.


I can promise you all that I am in no way in the frame of mind to want a baby right now. Hell, I can barely keep up with myself or keep a goldfish alive let alone a child. However, I do have the pure and simple delight of having one, going on two, incredibly sweet baby boys in my life that I can heap love upon in the meantime.


As Maria put it once, "[Laura], I can't wait to meet your baby and kiss him and hug him and love him and claim him as my own. Lauren and Ashley know what I'm talking about." And yes. We do. Maria, Ashley and I are totally on board with this whole "auntie" thing! And I swear, if Andrea posts one more adorable photo of Kamdyn I may in fact explode over how much I want to squeeze his fat little baby cheeks! 


Only problem now is that while I get to indulge in that classic female sport of "oh-look-how-tiny-it-is-oh-it's-so-cute!" when skirting the baby department at Target, I often end up participating in that other classically female endeavor: shopping.


Eh, oh well. These babies are cute and therefore deserve presents and treats and lots and lots and lots of love! 



And those duckling socks.

1 comments:

  1. These are just adorable! In orange too, my favorite color!

    (Oh I get it! Of course they'd be orange..they're duckling feet :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER