bird dog


Now it's nothing against little dogs, but I'm really more of a big dog kind of gal.

It's not that I hate small dogs (or have an ongoing plan joke with Jared involving training a large bird of prey in the art of seeking out and ridding the world of the aforementioned tiny creatures), it's just that I like being able to rough around and play with dogs without the worry of a "Woah, easy there Lenny" sort of thing.

There are notable exceptions however. And Emmie is one of them. Emmie Lou is Ashley's little yorkie. She weighs about an ounce and a half (roughly the density of an aggressive dust bunny) but packs a wallop of personality. 

Case in point: she's not a dog so much as a parrot. 

And that's why I love her. 


4 comments:

  1. She's soooooo cute! I admit I am a sucker for lil doggies...it's like they are puppies forever...I know I know...I'll go to my room and think about what I just said...lol.

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Shia I won't hold it against you! There are some definite cute ones out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed, I like bigger dogs, too but Emmie looks pretty cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER