november



Apparently this is what the first day of November looks like in wine country. I'm into that.

It was a stunning kind of situation happening out there today. When I left home this morning we were completely socked in with fog and oh, about 35 degrees (which I didn't sweat because I was in my snazzy new rental car which has fully functioning heating and defrost system - woo!) but by the time I got to work it was CRYSTAL clear skies and beaming sunlight in every direction.

Of course the temperature didn't bother to rise more than about 10 degrees from where I started but I can deal with that.

This California blood of mine has thickened over the years and I'm all set for another winter in the PNW.

(Want to know a secret? I hope it snows this year. Shh! Don't tell the Oregonians!)

p.s. Who hasn't seen New Girl? Get on that. My friend Karin works on the show (which is not the only reason you should watch it, I'm just proud of the girl) and basically, it's awesome. Check it out. GO!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so envious right now! the good kind of envy. :) I'm pretty sure that amazing view must brighten your day and the weather... Oh to have a high in the 40's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS-I will definitely check out the show.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER