little wolf baby


Or, the post where I have decidedly fewer qualms than I should about posting more pictures than are entirely necessary.

BUT LOOK HOW CUTE. 



This is Leland.

Jodi and Scott's new puppy.

His father is half German Shepard, half Husky.

His mother is half Akita, half TIMBER WOLF.

He is a little wolf baby and I love him.



Also, he and Brinks love each other. 

On an unrelated note, fuzzy nephews are pretty rad.
















...And then I made too many Lion King references. 



6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, our lab/shepherd mix looked JUST LIKE THAT as a puppy, only her ears flopped over at the tips. SO FUNNY!

    P.S. My sister-in-law is pregnant with a little boy, and due this month. They are naming their little boy Leland, because it was his great-grandfather's name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..he is so adorable and those cute eyes...I am melting:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. what precious pups! your blog is so lovely and fun! be blessed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this wolf pup and my wolf pup should have a PLAY DATE!!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER