"and live and die for camaraderie"





















I cannot emphasize this enough... I love these people. If you are looking for loyal, dedicated, hilarious, honest, genuine, be-there-no-matter-what, pick-you-up-when-you-fall, catch-you-before-you-fall, last-minute, let's-make-dinner, understand-when-you-act-like-an-ass, love-you-anyway, "that's-how-we-roll" kind of friends... Look no further. 

All of us know what it's like to be far away from family, from friends who are family, and far from a place we once called home but now, at this point, that's actually exactly where we are. 

We are home.

These people are home. 

(But that doesn't mean I don't keep another piece of my heart here)

"The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself."
-Sex & The City (I know)

1 comments:

  1. Before I even got to the end I was thinking of Sex In The City (love that show). Wonderful quote and WONDERFUL PHOTO'S! This is inspiring me to take more shots... My camera is collecting dust.

    ReplyDelete
 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER