twitter or, "attention fellow bloggers"

First of all, I can't be mad at Twitter when they tell me I can't have it because they do it in the form of a sleepy little whale (or is he happy, I can't be sure, probably because I'm sleepy).

Second of all, I've found a few new favorite blogs on this delightful span of infinity we call the interweb (Across The Pond, Tales Of Me And The Husband, Very Loveleigh, Raising KaneThe Whim Wham Life).

Now it's not that I expect anyone to get as excited as I do when I have a new follower on either this blog or Twitter (or my other blog) (parents, I'm sorry, the other blog is crude as best) but just in case, I feel an explanation is necessary...

My Twitter account is linked to Reasons Not To Be An Idiot, a blog dedicated to the audacity/ horridness/vision-liquifying ugliness of my friends Mike and Dean (and the rest of us too, on occasion).  I can't commit to dual Twitters so I opt to follow others via the faces of our collective nightmares.

So if any of you ladies see that "UglyMikeandDean" is now following you on Twitter!" and feel a momentary sense of fear and/or the need to invest in new padlocks and/or bear mace, FEAR NOT! It's just me being too lazy to create a new account and hide the hideousness of my true friends (and true self in some cases).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER