RHM


This is my happy place 

Hazelnut shells 

Happiness: brewed 



Hand-thrown clay pint glasses 


Want
I could subsist on baguettes and balsamic vinegar alone.
Pint glass




I want this jack-o-lantern!
The world's most decadent roast beef sandwich in creation

The aftermath
WWII vet sippin' coffee and eatin' apple pie... Don't get much more American than that


Kinda creepy... Kinda cool 








Upper left corner, freshly harvested chanterelles!  
The precursor to our vineyard exploration? Lunch at Red Hills Market. I always describe this place as "my favorite place that I wish was in Porltand, but I'm really glad it isn't"... Because I would never leave. I'm already there a borderline embarrassing amount of time throughout the week with Jodi and Caitlyn before and after work (yes, when we walk in the guys who work there - and love us, clearly - pretty much know to get three hot roast beef sandwiches in the woodfire oven).

Of course rarely do I have the monster camera with me at work so last Thursday became the day to take all of the photos I've been eyeing in my mind the last few months. I even got lucky with that shot of the mushrooms when the farmer himself walked through the door and saw me taking pictures of everythingunderthesun and offered up his bounty for the shutter!

Pretty tickled with a few of these. Is it wrong to love a camera so much? I don't think so. At least I hope not.

1 comments:

  1. never wrong to be in love with your camera. what a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER