andrew jackson jihad



This is my "Have A Happy Weekend" post for a few reasons...

1) Dean & Robin showed it to me and I'm still laughing
2) It's delightful and irreverent and if you don't find it charming (sorry for my word choice there Robin) then it's the most efficient way to weed out the readers who don't share a taste for animated homicide
3) My car broke down yesterday and had to be towed and my mechanic called today to tell me that it's basically toast unless I want to throw $3,000 at it (yeah, time to stop putting bandaids on it and just get a "new" car apparently)... OK, that has nothing to do with it, but it takes me back to my first point in that this makes me laugh and that's what I need right now

Sheesh.

Still smiling though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER