pumpkin patch-ing

So a couple weeks ago we decided it was time... Time to pumpkin patch. Trip-planning however is not really The Camaraderie's strong point so we didn't get out there until late afternoon (and in separate cars because carpooling is another thing we were having issues with) (sidenote: Robin, Dean & I are officially exempt from the aforementioned issues - we're practically perfect) but who cares? We were on a mission. 

In any case, there was much fun to be had, vegetables to investigate and (most importantly) apple treats to be consumed. Oh, and cheese to be bought (black pepper garlic havarti anyone?). But first, there were photos to be taken...


Blake said this photo is obscene? Your thoughts? 


Matty's face is priceless!

Dean was having a moment with the goose. Dangerous pastime for a butcher. 
"Advertising Face"
Dean, Shamoo & Jared... I like these guys. 
Seriously, every time I turned around Robin had a new apple treat




Why must you disgrace this poor vegetable?
"Paul Bunyan Zucchini" 




We really wanted to do the Corn MaIze, but it was too muddy
I like people like us. 

First toast of many that night


Jared's wagonwheel tattoo (Mike & Dean have one too as tribute to this song)
My favorite pumpkin beer of the season! 


Oh, hi Shamoo!



Dean and Mike are horrible. 


All in all, an excellent night with The Camaraderie. 
Let's do it all again sometime, shall we?

5 comments:

  1. My thoughts...

    If that picture is obscene, then I love obscenity.
    I also like people like you.
    And I would've loved to have been at that pumpkin patch with you folk.
    This is the 2nd time today I've heard about Dogfish Pumkin Ale. It's a sign.
    That's it for now.
    I'm out.

    molly R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another sign... I need to learn to spell.

    *Punkin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly thank you for shared adoration of what some may deem obscene! Celebrate with Punkin Ale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea. I think I shall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I busted out laughing at the zucchini caption. Your photos are so great! I look at them and wish I was there. Beautiful scenery, happy people, dear friends, laughter - all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER