god bless the trader


It's October. Time for pumpkin EVERYTHING. I'm glad Trader Joe's caught wind of that and is doing its part to fuel my addiction. Newest addition to my lineup? Pumpkin cream cheese.

Pumpkin. Cream cheese. PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE. 


Slather some of that on wheat toast and add a honeycrisp apple & a cup of black coffee? Done. Best breakfast ever? I think so.

Who is this Trader Joe? And does he need a ladyfriend? Because I would be up for the job so long as he keeps anticipating my seasonal cravings.

And keeps me in the Kettle Corn that feeds my late night creativity (of course I use the word "creativity" loosely here because mostly it just becomes a haze of salt & sugar and babbling via the internet).

1 comments:

  1. I love Trader Joe's. I need me some of that pumpkin cream cheese asap!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER