"Did the Great Pumpkin throw up in here?"

Cute baby gallery gets autumned.

A bottle of scotch, pumpkin liqueur (compliments of Robin & Dean) and gourds.  Yep. I  live here. 

This is Reginald. 

Charlie Brown point. Count it. 

My bookcase exploded with autumn.

This little guy just looks so happy!

A gourd, a spoon, measuring cups and Brig & me acting a fool. Yep. 

Polaroid wanted some company so I bought him a gourd. Gourd is a funny word. 

Even Frank got in the spirit of the season. 

Trader Joe's has AMAZING pumpkins. Just sayin'. 

Oh, and this is Edgar. 

SPOOKY BOO!

Leaves, leaves, leaves!

Halloween garland that is basically here year round (I just slink it down to the bottom of the banister behind that brown curtain in the off-season). 

Festival or frenzy? 

This is as subtle as it got. 
Yes. Yes, he did.

6 comments:

  1. I love the decorations especially the leaves on the ceiling!!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reginald and edgar! just inspired me to do mine tonite! leave from michaels?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeee!!! So much fun. I think I'm going to make a literal great pumpkin throw up on Dean. Any tips, please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i rarely enjoy reading bloggers "about me" sections. i thoroughly enjoyed yours. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I -love- it all!!! Reginald and Edgar need to meet Herb, my silver glitter skeleton. I think they'd get along, lol.

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER