frolicking in wine country

Pinot gris on the Knight's Gambit Vineyard  

Almost ripe!

Rainy days

And when no one was looking...

Heading up to Bella Vida 

If you've never been, go check out Bella Vida!


Amongst the trees... In his element 


Holy guords, Batman
I wish life was always this color
Pinot noir on the Knudsen Vineyard 

The Willamette's forgotten filberts ("try my lovely nuts?")
On a rare (or come December fairly common) day off last week, Jared and I took a jaunt out into the Willamette Valley proper for lunch at Red Hills Market (photos to come) and a spin through the vineyards. I thought it a good opportunity to take my camera for a walk. This is what happens when I have too much free time (and Jared isn't insistent enough that I don't stop the car every 1/4 mile to take another picture) (what, would he rather I don't stop the car?).

And by the by... Crush is officially in swing! Happy Harvest everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER