shameless

necklace: anthropologie, scarf: portobello road market, sweater: banana republic

skirt: forever 21, bracelet: some shop in London 
belt: H&M

shoes: old navy
face: blame my parents
So... This is not a fashion blog. I actually hate even saying things like, "I'm into fashion" because it makes me feel like some vapid extra from the set of Gossip Girl (no real dig at GG, just trying to keep it cool with the hip kids).

However, one of my favorite things about my job is that I have a fun reason to throw together outfits every morning and see what kind of fun results occur when I dive into my closet the pile of clean clothes next to my bed that I never did fold/hang.

Robin and I went to fondle some sweaters the other day when our days off miraculously aligned and I nabbed a couple fun pieces so this past week I had a lot of fun playing dress up each day. This and the following posts are my shameless tribute to everyone's favorite slavedriver: fashion.

Meryl Streep would be so proud of me.

1 comments:

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER