california dreamin'



So after a week or so of not-a-lot-of-great-sleep, I started my day yesterday at 3:50am, waking up just in time to go get Jared, get him to the airport, grab a quick breakfast at McD's (I'm sorry, I'm a Sausage McMuffin whore) and be back in bed by 5:15am... Only to then wake up again at 7:30am when I got a text followed shortly by a phone call followed then by  my alarm screaming at me because it was time for me to go to the airport.

Long story short (was that short?) I'm home in (truly) sunny California for a few days. My grandma hasn't been doing too well and mom needed a little respite so taking a cue from Blake (clearly the favorite child in this family) who was already planning a trip to Benicia here, I decided to fly down as well.

So until Monday, life will be filled with family, pseudo-siblings and of course, a whole lotta Abba.

What else is there in life?

1 comments:

  1. A whole lotta Abba would make me cranky, lol. But if you like them then that's all that matters. I hope you sang to them at the top of your lungs! :D

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER