a blog series? yes!


Anyone who lives in Portland knows it...

If you live here, you're probably not from here.

We are a city of nomads.

(Okay, some people are from here - or at least from Oregon - but I read somewhere that something like 60% of Portlanders are not from Portland... Bam!)

And so with that in mind prepare yourself for some of the stories of what brought us all here. 

Why we came, why we stayed and why it's sometimes hard to imagine life before or after.

Brace yourself for there are some serious adventures at hand. 

Such is the life of a nomad. 

-

**If you're a happy little transplant and have made a home for yourself in Portland and would like to be included in this series, email me! lauren.mortonfarmer@gmail.com**


1 comments:

  1. I don't think I need to e-mail you to let you know that I'm interested. I'll re-post this on my Facebook in case there are other stories I can throw your way. So excited about this!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER