the not-so-bad sandwich chronicles


Guys...

First of all, take a long look at this.

This is a sandwich cake.*

 *If anyone is planning my 26th birthday party (nine months in advance) and would like an idea as to what kind of cake I'd like - BOOM. 


Second of all, there are only two people reading this who will appreciate the title of this post. 

You know who you are. 

-

Now if you don't mind, I need to go stock my fridge with a variety of smoked fish.

Because that's a totally normal thing to do and it doesn't make me sound crazy (or Scandinavian) at all. 


(photo via)


2 comments:

  1. The sandwich cake is a Swedish classic. We have them for birthdays, new years, Easter, any celebration really! They're amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM and gross all at the same time. How is that possible?

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER