they are night zombies! they are neighbors! they have come back from the dead! ahhhh!


I got to thinking about zombies last night (I know, my normalcy rating just shot off the charts) and remembered this video made by one of the Indiana kids' old friends

I've always loved this song (I kinda want to wrap myself up in the lead singer's voice) and take note: this video is awesome

Extra awesome because at various points you see our friend Katie and I can be like, "Hey! I know that zombie!" which is always a fun thing to say.

So hope this doesn't give anyone any nightmares.

And if it does, man up - it's only a video. 

(and don't ever watch The Walking Dead)

-

post title in reference to this sufjan stevens  song, which is also pretty nifty 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER