buddy the elf, what's your favorite color?


Remember that time I let Will Ferrell loose in my apartment?

tiny tree - shine on, little tree! shine on.

please note the pile of pumpkins & gourds at the bottom right

giant felt ornaments? naturally.  
I wish I could leave these up all year round without being labeled an eccentric

Add caption

I might have considered making a construction paper santa hat to tape on that picture of Sean.

yeah, that's a tiny maker's mark sweater for a whiskey bottle... ain't no thang

twinkle light canopy... and about as close to an all encompassing shot of my flat


baby nephew gallery


styrofoam snowflakes from the dollar store are a must


love lying in my bed under the lights!

even my nightstand (and George the lamp) got in on the fun

But seriously, there's going to be a pretty significant case of withdrawals when all this has to come down.

Until then... I'll be the one with glitter and tinsel stuck in my hair. 




3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I think it's SO beautiful! Buddy would be proud. Don't take it down...leave it up permanently :)
    Brittany @ funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummmm there's a reference in the christmas card i mailed this morning that is just so so true right now. when i arrives please note it was written before even seeing this. miss you love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I.Love. It!!! Your apartment is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER