presents


Sometimes, I love modern technology. 

While there are pretty solid arguments for why texting will be the inevitable downfall of society ("hiiiiii, how r u? it wuz nyce 2 c u last nite!" GAH!) it also comes in pretty damn handy from time to time...

Especially holidays.

Now I would have liked to have called up every person I love to wish them a "Merry Christmas!"... But that pesky little thing called Time really wouldn't have allowed that (and I'll assume my family could have done without the "I've got to make 45 phone calls, it'll just take a quick sec!")

Anyway, my point (and I do have one) is this: sometimes you get a text back that can make your heart swell, your eyes water and bring a smile to your face no matter what else may be irking your mind. 

One of the best things I could have ever dreamed of this Christmas? A text from Lorrie (Jared's stepmom):

"Lauren - Christmas is a time to be so very aware of all the blessings the Lord has brought into your life. I am so very glad that He crossed our paths. You have a zest for life that is unmatched. I love watching you embrace life and live it to the fullest. Merry Christmas sweet child! Hope you can feel the love I am sending back!"

All I can say is this: if you have someone in your life that you love, tell them. You never know when it will mean the absolute world to them. 


1 comments:

  1. "how r u? it wuz nyce 2 c u last nite!"

    how long did that take to actually type? <3

    ReplyDelete

 

INSTAGRAM

PINTEREST

TWITTER